WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

Error: "Error 1327. Invalid drive. . ." when installing Norton AntiVirus

Symantec tech support has no clue what causes this error, but I used the following solution:

Create a "c:\tech" folder and use this command "subst z: c:\tech" to fake out the installation. For some reason "Z:\MyDocs\My Pictures\Sample Pictures.lnk" is created. This is what crashes the installation.

 

 

( Symantec Internet installation Win98 Windows 98 2003 2004 )

Friday, December 12, 2003


1 Comments:

The error I had been receiving was Error 1327 invalid drive Y:\ - The fix that worked for me was to delete the Sample Pictures.lnk shortcut from my Y:\My Docs\My Pictures folder.

It worked for me. Excellent !!!

Thank You Wizyo

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- Warned about temporary swap file every time you re...
 
- Peachtree can't locate data on Windows Millennium
 
- Windows Installer trouble on Windows Millennium
 
- Trouble with Windows Installer not working properl...
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?