WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

FrontPage 2002 can't read HTML View

Couldn't read anything on the HTML tab of FrontPage. The Normal and Preview tabs are fine. After much frustration, run across this fix:

=== === === === === ===

Tools>Page Options>Default Font tab

There are 3 places to make settings - first is the language, which would likely need to be US/Western Europe. Then there are settings for proportional font and then fixed-width. The proportional will affect what you see in normal view, and the fixed-width in html view.

=== === === === === ===

I set both to Arial and then switched between Normal and HTML views to refresh and see the changes.

 

 

( bad font FP2002 )

Friday, April 01, 2005


3 Comments:

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, November 13, 2009  

Certainly one of the challenges which people beginning a brand new on-line company face is that of obtaining guests to their web site.
What i discover troublesome is to discover a blog that can seize me for a minute but your blog is different. Bravo.
I wanted to thanks for this great read!! I positively enjoying each little little bit of it I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you put up
My neighbor and I had been just debating this specific topic, he is usually in search of to show me incorrect. Your view on this is nice and precisely how I actually feel. I simply now mailed him this website online to show him your individual view. After wanting over your website I e book marked and might be coming back to read your new posts!
Highly rated post. I study one thing totally new on totally different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content from different writers and study a little bit something from their website. I’d like to apply certain of this content material on my blog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a hyperlink here we are at your web-site. Admire your sharing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, March 01, 2011  

So krazy
Oh..

Doesnt mattsr

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- Beware SATA drive configuration in new servers !
 
- Autoexec.NT is corrupt and unusable
 
- Windows 2000 won't boot
 
- How to Copy DVD's
 
- Freeware Undelete program for Windows
 
- My Problems with Microsoft VPN have been solved !
 
- Veritas "current block size is incorrect"
 
- Outgoing email failing with MS Outlook on your new...
 
- Can't FTP out with your new ISA 2004 server ?
 
- Scam alert ! - Pluto Data Ltd $29.99 8883238955
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?