WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

Pure Sweet - Beverage Sugar - Extra Fine Granulated

We picked up this sugar at Big Lots the other day. I was so impressed, my wife went back to get more and ended up getting the last three 4-pound bags that were left. Now, I have all this sugar and I'm telling you how great it is in my coffee :)

At first, I thought the stuff was strange being powdery and not normal granules like other sugar. Turns out, it is not only better in coffee and tea, but is made for beverages~! I didn't know this until looking for a picture to go along with this article, but only the below information could be located.


Manufacturer: Domino Foods, Inc.
Brand: Pure Sweet
Name: Beverage Sugar
Description: Extra Fine Granulated 4 Lb
UPC code: 4817846300

Beverage
Quick Dissolving
From The Makers Of Domino Sugar
Pure Sugar & Dextrose, A Natural Sugar
Ingredients: Sugar And Dextrose.
Lemon Sparkle Recipe, Fruit Medley Punch Recipe, Pineapple Lime Fizz Recipe
Pure Sweet, The Quick Dissolving Beverage Sugar, Is An Ideal Combination Of Pure Sugar And Dextrose, A Natural Sugar Found In Fruits And Vegetables. Use Pure Sweet In The Same Amounts You Would Use Pure Sugar For Beverages And Baking.
The recipies listed are in full on the back of the bag. I just like the way it goes with my coffee :)

 

 

( )

Monday, August 29, 2005


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- HP OfficeJet R40 loses configuration
 
- Adware launching Media Player
 
- Frozen servers courtesy of APC and Sun !
 
- Mas90 - Crystal Reports "database in use" Printing...
 
- Inaccessible or incorrect ( USB ) boot device?
 
- Batch file for using NTbackup to CD
 
- Windows repair on Citrix server may make matters w...
 
- Stop in the name of free space
 
- Reindex RentRoll
 
- LinkSys BEFSX41 reboots unexpectedly
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?