WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

SEO takes backseat to "hot chicks" pics

Over the last many months (years even), I have dilligently studied the ways of the web. Utilizing website analyzers and keywords (commonly referred to Search Engine Optimization - or SEO), restructuring in hopes of moving up on Google and Yahoo! search results. When all of a sudden, I stumbled on a strange phenomenon.

Last week, as hurricane Rita was still in the Gulf, I stumbled across a blog that mentioned the recent marketing ploy of placing attractive women as television meterologists. Now, I do know better than to believe this hype, but after getting a chuckle reading about this conspiracy, I noticed the most recent video of one of the weather ladies in question, located on The Weather Channel, would not open. When it finally did open, I thought it would be a kick to take some snapshots and make a small photo gallery.

Well, let me just say, my website has never gotten so many unique visits in such a short time. The traffic increased 30+ times it's normal load. I feel as though I've just discovered gold and don't know how to mine it.

- Stephanie Abrams pictures -

Since this one page is more popular than anything else on my website, I've gathered a few more screen captures for your viewing enjoyment.

 

 

( )

Sunday, September 25, 2005


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- WinXP has trouble with NT 4.0 domain
 
- Aurora infestation knocked out fairly quickly
 
- Password reset tools failing on Windows XP domain ...
 
- ForceDos isn't as forceful with SP2
 
- Best diaper rash treatment ever !
 
- Windows Server 2003 backup to tape
 
- Pure Sweet - Beverage Sugar - Extra Fine Granulated
 
- HP OfficeJet R40 loses configuration
 
- Adware launching Media Player
 
- Frozen servers courtesy of APC and Sun !
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?