WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

OD-EMU-100 modem driver

Accent Communications USB V.92 External Modem 56K Analog Connection

Model#: UB1-1001-3101
Part#: OD-EMU-100
HW:A1

Accent.DLink.Com

tech support # 877-453-5465

Windows XP Pro
Windows XP Home
Windows 2000
Windows ME
Windows 98 SE
Office Depot Customer Care Agent 1 800 463 3768 completely useless. The first one provided only the local store's phone number. The local store only said they do not sell the driver CD separate from the modem and that's all they could do (which confused me because they did absolutely nothing). The second time I called the 800 number, the guy actually seemed like he was looking up the product, but ended up recommending I purchase a new modem ('cause they're so cheap these days). Luckily, I happened to notice the phone number on the bottom of the box (duh! should've see that first!) and DLink support was actually very helpful and friendly. Of course all they had to do was point me to the website (accent.dlink.com) and I was set.

 

 

( download )

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


3 Comments:

Accent.dlink.com

Link does not work!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

It looks like D-Link doesn't list this item on their website anymore. :(

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Saturday, October 10, 2009  

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your
blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely
love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to
mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.

Kudos!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Monday, October 29, 2018  

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- Client Access broke on Friday
 
- Suave shampoo and conditioner cause rash
 
- Iomega USB HDD driver trouble on Win98
 
- Outlook Express not forwarding attachments
 
- AVG failing to update !
 
- Re: Microsoft Article on Winsock Corruption
 
- Can't receive mail using Outlook Express
 
- AS400 printer moved from terminal to PC
 
- Father's Day
 
- Tripp Lite tripped-out
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?