WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

Make money while you sleep!

I just signed up for somthing called Gomez PEER and am currently waiting for approval before my computer earns money "while I sleep" as they say. Hopefully, this will pan out better than the survey scams, but since I didn't find anything bad on Google about this program (and since it's free!!), I'm giving it a shot.

Below are a few banners if you would like to try it with me. If it doesn't work out, I'll remove it from here (or give a scathing follow-up!).

After registering, I noticed a request for Most Wanted participants with dial up service in these locations:

Korea
Mexico
Netherlands
Singapore
United Kingdom

 

 

( )

Saturday, May 06, 2006


10 Comments:

So far the thingy reports 4 cents earned! I did notice, however, the java module appears to be hogging about 50meg of system memory. This is not a big deal, but it does appear to slow down my system a little. As a fix, I set the program to launch at 1am and just close it when I suspect I would like to use those resources myself. If I ever get around to upgrading this PC, I may leave it running all the time. Another option would be to run it on a different (or multiple) computers, but I am still waiting to see how well the thing pays after being "approved" by the man! :)

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Sunday, May 07, 2006  

Day two and I'm using two PCs full time and one PC most of the time. Total 10 cents after about a day and a half. By the way, I'm still in Pending status.

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Monday, May 08, 2006  

Seventeen cents ! and still pending approval.

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Tuesday, May 09, 2006  

Earnings $0.29

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Friday, May 12, 2006  

Earnings $0.32

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Saturday, May 13, 2006  

Online Time (min) 24120
Processing Time (min) 1051
Earnings $0.53
Earnings Closing Date 2006/05/31

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Monday, May 22, 2006  

Online Time (min) 24945
Processing Time (min) 1082
Earnings $0.54
Earnings Closing Date 2006/05/31

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Wednesday, May 24, 2006  

Online Time (min) 2985
Processing Time (min) 306
Earnings $0.15
Earnings Closing Date 2006/06/30
.. i noticed the money dropped to zero on the first of the month .. i'm still in pending .. i did look over my preferences and made some adjustments .. a few things are different than when i first signed up .. so far it still seems like a scam .. (had to check "agree" to terms of service .. seems like i already did that though)

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Thursday, June 08, 2006  

Tonight I noticed for the first time, my little Gomez annoyance is showing me as "active" which means that after many months of running this silly thing, they've finally approved me for earning real money. (11 cents so far!!)

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

Sound the horn baby !! Cash money in my pocket :) .. finally, after over a year of accumulated earnings, I've received a healthy payout of $7.34 !!

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Friday, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- Solution: Network attached scanning!
 
- IE won't reload on WinME
 
- Missing desktop and taskbar
 
- LinkSys router crashing after 3 months in service
 
- Event Logs need maintenance too
 
- Email concerning DVD burner and single IDE cable
 
- Terminal Server 2003 Licensing Downgrade
 
- Fixed a laptop with a thumbtack and a magnifying g...
 
- TigerDirect specials for March 2006
 
- Tech docs come in waves too
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?