WizYo Blog ! WizYo Sytes Net Tech Support
What a great place to share :) Here you will find flashes of brilliance caught for all the world to enjoy. .. Actually, these are brief articles describing how I fixed a problem. Every day, I find information online that helps me solve a mystery. So this is me giving back to the community. Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to tell your friends!

Why does Microsoft make it so darn difficult to configure a simple PC?

I mean really, we have been playing this game for a good 20+ years and the stupid software still won't load properly. And can someone explain to me why versions have to change so often and why interfaces have to play musical chairs? No one of any importance likes change. Anyone who asks for the "latest" version of anything should simply be deported.

Here I am trying to install Microsoft Office 2013. After three failed "simple" installs, I have finally opted for downloading the "ISO" CD image. Even though it shows up as an "IMG" file, it still works the same. Just be careful and don't accidentally click the virtual CD drive a second time. Ouch! No repair available seems to work.

Now we're in the process of uninstalling this beast. Poor little Word and Excel won't open, and Internet Explorer just opens up a blank page because the goofy Office software has it locked up.

Not suprising that Google Chrome works just fine. It sure is nice to have a piece of software that just does what it's supposed to do without being morphed into the collective pudding of software purgatory.


 

 

( )

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


11 Comments:

This post is priceless. When can I find out more?

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, March 07, 2018  

Excellent site. A lot of helpful information here.
I'm sending it to a few pals ans also sharing
in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, March 08, 2018  

I feel that is one of the most significant info for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. However want to observation on few normal issues, The site taste is ideal,
the articles is truly excellent : D. Just right task, cheers

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, March 08, 2018  

Incredible story there. What happened after? Take care!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Friday, March 09, 2018  

Amazing! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I
have got much clear idea concerning from this post.

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Thursday, March 22, 2018  

I'm really impressed along with your writing abilities and
also with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a
paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to peer a great weblog like this one today..

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, September 19, 2018  

hi!,I love your writing so much! share we keep in touch extra approximately your article
on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my
problem. May be that is you! Having a look ahead to see
you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, November 03, 2018  

Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice
from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Saturday, November 03, 2018  

Hi therе ԝould you mind sharing ѡhich blog platform yօu're worming with?
I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm haνing a tugh time deciding
between BⅼogΕngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drսpal.
The reason I ask is ƅecause your dssign seems diffwrent tben most blogs and
I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I haad too
ask!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Sunday, November 04, 2018  

I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back
as I?m trying to create my own site and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
Thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, on Wednesday, November 07, 2018  

Thank you ! I developed the style myself 10 years ago. Contact me directly at WizYo.com for assistance with coding.

By Blogger Wizard_Yo, on Wednesday, November 07, 2018  

Post a Comment

Back to top.

Home
WizYo
Sytes Net

Links
~hot~ Links


this site !

GuestBook
Guests

Free Hit Counter

Blog!

Tell a friend about Tech Support available here !

Free Phone with iTunes
- Previous -
 
- 64-bit Windows 7 Driver for IBM 6400 Printer
 
- HP Restore Plus! fail
 
- Google data mining via Street View
 
- down with Carbon barons !!
 
- Windows 7 Home as FileServer - tweak
 
- Dell Inspiron 1440 Windows 7 laptop
 
- Ivans not working properly
 
- WMIC random tip
 
- Manual IPL (reboot) AS/400
 
- Best Buy and Gateway - worst tech support ever
 
- Search -
 

 


it's private

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?